Extraordinary Executive Assistant Needed for a Fantastic Nonprofit!
Are you a master of organization, a wizard of multitasking, and a maestro of communication? Do you have a big heart and a genuine passion for making a difference in the lives of adults with developmental disabilities? If so, we have an incredible opportunity for you to join our team as a Secretary/Executive Assistant extraordinaire!
We are a dynamic and growing nonprofit dedicated to empowering adults with developmental disabilities to lead fulfilling lives. Our vibrant community is fueled by a team of compassionate individuals who are committed to creating a positive impact. From inclusive programs to exciting initiatives, we strive to make each day brighter for our participants.
Your Role as a Executive Assistant:
As the magical force behind our director, you will be the key to keeping everything running smoothly. Your organizational skills will shine as you tackle a variety of tasks, from managing schedules and juggling appointments to captivating our participants with your exceptional communication skills. With your support, our director will have the space and freedom to focus on leading our organization to new heights.
Sample of Responsibilities
- Organize schedules, appointments, and meetings to perfection.
- Keep our files and databases in perfect order, banishing chaos with your impeccable filing skills.
- Update operating manual, making it easier to understand than ever before.
- Make sure the director is working on his prior list. (He may or may not have ADHD…)
Opportunities for Growth
There’s always room for growth and exciting opportunities. As you conquer your role as an assistant, you’ll have the chance to learn and evolve, opening doors to positions like grant writer, communication officer, program coordinator, and more.
Qualifications for the Perfect Candidate:
- A touch of wizardry when it comes to organization, with the ability to keep multiple tasks and priorities in perfect harmony.
- Extraordinary communication skills that captivate and engage with a sprinkle of lightheartedness.
- A warm and caring nature, brimming with empathy and a genuine desire to make a difference in the lives of others.
- Proficiency in the art of technology, including mastery of office software and Airtable.
- A supernatural ability to handle sensitive information with the utmost confidentiality.
- A background in nonprofit work or a deep desire to dive into the world of serving adults with developmental disabilities.
- 8 am to 2 pm, Monday to Friday
- $20-24/hour DoE